The CHEESE!

My photo
Quincy, Washington , United States
FFF CI and THCI certified casting instructor Nextcast products. Email is gbencivengaspey@gmail.com

Sunday, July 21, 2013

Not much going on here but work, wind and heat.
Have not been able to get out and cast or fish lately.
Hope to be able to fish more this fall than last year..

I'm really looking forward to the Red Shed clave this year.

Soft fruits are in season now here so I've been pigging out on cherries, apricots, strawberries  and blueberries.
Fat cat is doing well.


1 comment:

  1. Greg,
    I hope you get to fish more this fall too.
    I've been getting out and doing some practice casting in but it sure need a lot more work. I'm trying to get my left hand up singles going better. Perhaps you will have a little time to get together on the Clearwater this fall. I could use some pointers.

    ReplyDelete