The CHEESE!

My photo
Quincy, Washington , United States
FFF CI and THCI certified casting instructor Nextcast products. Email is gbencivengaspey@gmail.com

Sunday, October 5, 2014

Finally landed a steelhead last night. 
It's been two years since I've been able to fish and it felt good!
A wild 36" buck that was pretty damn bright. 
I've been get getting pulls and short hookups often but no solid hookups till last night. 
Got it in the same run as my first Clearwater steelhead and also my biggest steelhead landed so that run has given me lots of love. 
Prototype Burkie rod is a CANNON and has a great action to fight fish.   
My fishin skills are rusty, been farming strikes bad:( but now the stink is off and I can relax and fish happily with no stress. 

I'll post more pics when I get my computer fixed. 
Ali and I picking apples for Mrs Red Shed. 

1 comment: