The CHEESE!

My photo
Quincy, Washington , United States
FFF CI and THCI certified casting instructor Nextcast products. Email is gbencivengaspey@gmail.com

Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Another great Red Shed clave!
I have some pics to post but my computer is FUBAR:(

Had a great time a got to see many friends and meet a few people also.

I'm happy to say I won the 15 and big cookie cast off!
Ali likes when I bring home the big cookie.

Weather was SUPER nice!
NO wind when Simon and I did our demo.
Usually it seems like I do my demos in hurricane winds.

Yesterday was productive as I got a super secret squirrel rod to try out fishing next weekend.
Looking forward to trying it out.

I'll post more about it when I can.

It was great to see then Red She'd family, the kids are sure growing up fast!

Here is the pics I have on my phone.
 


And here is Willa begging for me to take her home to be with fat cat. 


No comments:

Post a Comment